Thursday, August 29, 2013

Improvements


This is what's going down at this very moment; history homework. I actually like being back on the school bench, but I have to admit that the homework-part isn't really my favorite. Since it's my last year in high school, I want to do my very best. I am motivated to make it my best year school-related, but that means doing every single homework-assignment. But I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it.

But on to something else - how do you like my new, or well, improved design? I don't have any pictures which could fit as a header, so I just made something simple. I think it turned out pretty cool anyway.

Well, I should really continue with my history tasks. Maybe I even get to update the blog one more time before this day is over. Hope so.

- Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment