Saturday, August 31, 2013

Which bag?


In November I'm going on a weekendtrip to London with Julie, Emma and Linda. The main purpose is to check out the nightlife and of course have an awesome time, but we also have a lot of time to do some shopping and do tourist stuff. My birthday is coming up right before we leave and I hope to save up some extra cash to buy myself a late birthday gift. I really want a designer bag and I've been looking on the ones you see on the picture.
On the top is 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Satchel in black or cobalt. Bottom left is Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM and right Michael Kors Hamilton in cobalt. I would love to have them all, but money does (unfortunately) not grow in my backyard.

Which one would you choose? The Philip Lim bags are the most expensive and MK the cheapest.

- Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment